There are a lot of scents that our senses are able to capture immediately. We are fortunate enough to be blessed by several fragrances of different origins and different effects. However, one that stands out the most is the wonderful fragrance of Lavender. Besides being most sought after for its heavenly fragrance, it fills your soul with pure serenity. With everything that disturbs our soul, it deserves to be complemented with serenity.
The genus Lavandula is native to the lands surrounding the Mediterranean Sea and southern Europe. Lavender descends from regions of high altitude like the Indian Himalayan region where the cold winds blow all through summer and winter. The Lavender oil is extracted carefully from its leaves to give us the oil we use.
The oil’s effects are believed to treat anxiety, fungal infections, allergies, depression, insomnia, eczema, nausea, and menstrual cramps.
Furthermore, all essential oils have unique aromas and each benefits the human body in its own way. One more important thing is that people usually associate lavender with two specific traits: its fragrance and its colour.
The life force of Lavender essential oil
- Lavender is the mother of all essential oils. Much like a loving mother, it alleviates all pain with love and care. It heals the body and the soul with its gentle effects.
- Life has become equivalent to stress for most people these days. Lavender changes this mindset and uplifts your soul into positivity.
- That is the therapeutic effect of the Lavender oil. With great compassion, Lavender brings out the best of us.
Lavender for managing stress
It might not seem like it always, but scents are powerful – a simple smell can transport you from the place you are in, to another time and memory. This is how aromatherapy can help you.
It is a complementary and alternative medicine practice that taps into the healing power of scents from essential oils extracted from plants in order to balance our mind, body, and spirit.
Before using the oil, change the temperature of your room to your liking and transition to your comfort zone. When the oil diffuses into the air, observe every breath you take and see how it changes your thoughts and how it infuses into everything you do. This aromatherapy calms the nervous system—lowering blood pressure, heart rate, and skin temperature as well as changing brain waves to a more relaxed state.
Some life force benefits
Now that you’ve understood how essential oils help your senses, there are a number of ways how Lavender’s life-force benefits you, take a look at this below:
- Anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, anti-fungal, antiseptic, antibacterial and antimicrobial.
- stimulates the fifth chakra located in the throat to help you communicate your emotions in healthier ways
- helps in hair growth and keeps the scalp healthy, which in today’s world is hard to maintain since the scalp has an ecosystem of its own.
- Does wonders for the skin – maintains pH levels and prevents acne and eczema, also acts as a natural skin toner.
- Maintains pH value of the stomach and reduces bloating and relieves nausea.
Now that you’ve understood the benefits and science behind Lavender oil, remind yourself of why only natural Lavender benefits you.
To elaborate on that, here is a simple fact. For every 1 litre of Lavender oil that is extracted naturally, there is 1600 litres of adulterated oil.
There is a vast difference between the naturally produced oil and artificial one. The effects on human anatomy are only best felt when the essential oil used is pure and natural.
We at MysticAura® provide the most natural products because we want our customers to relieve their stresses. Furthermore, we also offer guidelines for mixing the oil with other carrier oils and how to use the product for practical benefits so that you can live a happy and stress-free life.