Terms & ConditionsMysticAura®
Return or Refund policy
We love our customers as much as we love our essential oils. The return of any item can be initiated within 2 weeks of receipt of shipment for a refund on the cost of goods (less shipping and 2% handling fees) if returned intact and unopened.
Once the essential oil bottle is opened, the product will not be eligible for return unless there is an exception to the condition in which the product was received.
All returns to be sent back to our Hyderabad official address
D701, Aparna HIghts 1, Kondapur, Hyderabad – 500084
You may place the order on the portal, by email or on whatsapp.
Due to the volatile nature of the essential oil market, price commitment is limited to the date the order was placed
Once the order has been packed, we will not allow change of order. A fresh order has to be placed as the invoice gets generated.
Our shipping agent is Shipping Rocket for local as well as pan India delivery. All our orders are picked up from the Hyderabad office.
For local orders, if the customer requires immediate delivery, they can arrange a pickup from Hyderabad office within 2 hours of placing an order via Dunzo or any other local pickup service
Unless we are notified of insurance, we will not purchase transit insurance and any loss or external damage to the products once it leaves the warehouse will be borne by the customer
An order is processed within 24 hours of placing the order. Orders placed over the weekend may be processed before regular office hours on Monday morning. If an order cancellation happens after 24 hours, there is a 10% restocking fee.
Terms and Conditions
- All the data displayed on this site is valid and complete as far as our knowledge extends,
- All recommendations, guidance, or tips discovered thus, are merely advisory and exclude any and all guarantees with respect to MysticAura®, nor do we acknowledge any risk associated with the utilization of data contained in this site
- By way of accepting these terms and conditions, you hereby acknowledge that you undertake access to the website and associated activities at your own risk.
- This User Agreement, and any debates emerging out of or identified with the site, will be administered by, understood in accordance with and governed by, the Indian laws.
- All the products purchased from MysticAura® must be used after mandatory reference to the Material Safety Data Sheets in addition to other relevant technical information about the product. MysticAura® will not be liable for any damage or injury caused by the virtue of uninformed or ignorant use of the product.
- MysticAura® Products are for personal use, however, we unequivocally suggest little lab scale testing for the assessment process preceding full business manufacturing.
- The right to alter product prices at any given point in time is reserved by MysticAura®. While we endeavor to keep up precise and ideal value data, we are not decisively answerable for mistakes, oversights, or in any case, erroneous costs, lost profits, or defects on the website.
- The final payable amount due for a product will be the one shown at the time of checkout and not at the time of selecting a cart.
- Provocation in any way, or the utilization of disgusting or injurious language on the site, including by email, social media or open remark, is strictly prohibited. The pantomime of others, including MysticAura®, or other authorized workers, host, agent, or guests on the site, is prohibited. You may not transfer to, disseminate, or in any case distribute through the site any substance which is-hostile, slanderous, revolting, undermining, violative of privacy rights, oppressive, illicit or in any case questionable, that may establish or support a criminal offense, infringe upon the rights of any party, or which may some way or another offer ascent to obligation or abuse any law. You may not transfer business content on the webpage or utilize the website to solicit others in any manner.
- All the content within this website is copyrighted as an aggregate work under the Indian copyright laws and belongs exclusively to MysticAura®. This aggregate work further includes works for which MysticAura® explicitly holds relevant licenses.
- The International Federation of Aromatherapists recommends that Essential Oils should be consumed internally only under the expert supervision of a Medical Professional qualified in clinical Aromatherapy.
- Essential Oils must be appropriately diluted before use so as to keep away from any unfriendly physical impact or injury.
- Every single express guarantee and all suggested guarantees, including guarantees of merchantability and fitness for a specific reason, and non-infringement of proprietary rights are thus disavowed to the furthest reaches allowed by law
- Any warranty or representation regarding error-free and virus-free access to the website is disclaimed by MysticAura®.
- These terms and conditions are relevant to you upon accessing the site and additionally finishing the enlistment or shopping process. MysticAura® reserves the right to alter/terminate any of these terms and conditions without prior notice as they deem fit.